This book provides a clear and concise introduction to heat transfer for senior level undergraduate students in engineering. The main concepts are developed and summarized for practicing engineers with an extended introduction to the application of numerical methods in heat transfer. The reader will be able to master the following aspects of heat transfer:
· Solve complex 1D conduction problems for both steady state and transient cases.
· Understand the basic methodology for solving 2D and 3D conduction problems.
· Have a basic understanding of the theory of convection.
· Apply the correct correlation for solving convection problems for forced and natural convection for all basic geometries.
· Analyze and size heat exchangers.
· Perform basic radiation network analysis for exchange among surfaces.
Basic Heat Transfer
- Brand: R.E. Hayes
- Product Code: Engineering
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $117.00